Online + Hands-On
Blended learning is a flexible combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner online, followed by a hands-on session with one of our certified instructors. Designed for the workplace, coaches, parents, adults and teenagers. Our online CPR/AED and First Aid classes make it easy to gain the skills needed to respond during cardiac arrest and provide first aid in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Class covers first aid basics, how to handle medical, injury and environmental emergencies and preventing illness and injury. Classes take only a few short hours but can help you save a life when every second counts.
Benefits of online + hands-on
- Flexibility of learning on your schedule.
- Reaches students with varying learning styles.
- Maximizes productivity while fitting hands-on around your schedule.
- Same 2-year certification offered.
- More effective than (online only) options.
Find a class on our HOME CALENDAR for training in our office, but we also TRAVEL TO YOU. CPR Seattle offers training at your location, any day, any time, with only a 4 person minimum.