A popular class for new and expecting parents, grandparents, neighbors and nannies.
This two hour class will leave you fully equipped to handle a choking emergency and give you the confidence to perform CPR. You will also learn how to make your home a safe place for children.
Preventable accidents and injuries are the number one threats to little ones and that is why the Child CPR & Safety course will teach you how to keep your home and activities safe for little ones.
Child CPR and HOME safety proofing is a private Family and Friends Class with the more people you invite to join, the cheaper the course. This is for people who want to gain confidence with lifesaving skills but do not require a Certification Card.
- CPR/AED and home safety proofing course runs 2 hours. Larger groups may require additional time. We can accommodate groups larger than 22 people, please inquire for a quote. We use American Heart Association Curriculum, no card is issued for this course
- Home safety proofing is taught with a customizable house map that becomes your personalized action plan.
- Class payment- Pre-registration and payment is preferred.
- We offer a COMPLIMENTARY re certification reminder to all our customers.
- Re Certification Reminder- COMPLIMENTARY (A unique training tool delivered quarterly to your inbox designed to review and keep emergency training at the forefront for quick recall)
- You will learn and practice the steps of CPR for an Infant, child and adult. Infant choking and child choking.
- You will receive a custom handout outlining the steps that you practiced, covering CPR and Heimlich along with your individualized “safety proofing” plan.
- Cost- Per person using the table below.
A certification card is not issued.
Call to schedule your course 206 790-0743